Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Turkey on My Head


Much to the horror of my family - I'm posting this picture of me in a vintage apron stirring the Thanksgiving gravy in... ,yes, a turkey Drumstick hat. (At least it's hiding the "Yentl" hair, which is starting to grow out thank goodness!)
Thanks to my sister :) - for the hat, not the hair.

Just to show - I do have a sense of humor, odd as it may be. I'm trying desperately to keep a straight face.
We definately had some laughs over this one!

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm trying to get myself back in gear after dealing with sick kids and 22 hours in the car headed to Indiana, and 22 hours in the car back to Texas.

All is well here now thank goodness. Getting geared up for Christmas!

1 comment:

a.tonagel said...

Love the hat! :) Poor hubby. I'm sure he is just so embarrased. I think you should have put the one of you tasting the gray also! That one was hilarious!
ps. Sawyer got meds last night. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...