Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Scarves - Soft as a Breeze

Just completed a few new projects - these scarves are a new addition. Perfect for evenings when there is just a little nip in the air.....



Making me think of a French flea market......ummm, as if I've ever been to a French flea market........been to French restaurants, took 7 years of French in high school, I do eat french fries from time to time, think I owned a beret at one point, oh - then there's the french wine, crepes are yummy, I do appreciate the French impressionist paintings, Oh! I know, I've been to French speaking Canada!, there (that's sort of close, Oui?)
Been to lots of flea markets......and they sure weren't french! (backwoods hillybilly maybe, but not french.)
You can find these lovelies in my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

a.tonagel said...

ooohhh... those are very cute! I know someone that would probably like one of those for her birthday this coming summer. Not to be presumptuous or anything. :)
Also, do you have any infant hats with yo-yo's on them still? Would you be up for a possibly crocheting project if I sent you some pics?

RetroLeeTX said...

Hmmm...well, we'll see about that birthday prez....
Yep, I've got little hats - just haven't listed them because it's getting so dang hot here already. Let me know what you're after and I'll see what I can do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...