Monday, March 2, 2009

Vintage Cowboys and Cowgirls

I have this little collection of vintage cowboys and cowgirls that sit on my shelf by a few of my Yellowstone things. I just love them - all but one are marked "Occupied Japan", which if you are a collector, you know that these are more sought after. The littlest cowboy isn't marked, but I love him anyway.
These are "shelf sitters" - again, something I've been told that makes them more desirable to collectors. I would love them even if they weren't collectible.
Then, here's my most prized little cowboy!



1 comment:

a.tonagel said...

I love the puppy slippers on the last cowboy. :)
I have been meaning to ask you if you have the book, "Apronology"? Saw it in Hobby Lobby. Looked really cool! I think you would really like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...