Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crafty Pod and Vintage Indie - Check it out!



Take a click over to 
Crafty Pod 
The Podcast and Blog all about Making Stuff.  I'm bookmarking this one, they have some serious links to some seriously fun looking crafts.  If you're like me, you're always looking for something new to "make" - and I think this blog may be my next stop for inspiration.   
They've done a great review of "Craft Challenge:  Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Pillowcase".  Of course, I'm a little biased since they posted a picture of the Layer Cake Apron - yahoo!  Thanks for the link!

Also - Check out Vintage Indie - Modern Life, Vintage Perspective.  They featured my newest Layer Cake Apron yesterday.  This is also a fav blog of mine - I love how the editor - Gabrieal Wyatt states that their goal is to give new life to once disregarded items and blend them into the modern world we live in today.  For those of us that love vintage - isn't that what it's all about?  Honoring the past by bringing it into our lives today.  Love it.  Check it out!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...