Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet Spring Skirts with a Vintage Touch




I'm thinking spring - and starting to think about what my children will be wearing for Easter. The goal is a dress made from a vintage sheet (of course) paired with new material from Joann's. Then little boy will wear Jon Jon's (or shorts - don't know yet) made from the same new material from Joann's. The problem is finding the time to get it all done - which is why I caved and bought them new outfits from Orient Expressed last year. I loved the outfits, just not the crazy price!
I've just recently posted these skirts on Etsy for any darling Easter ensemble for your little girl!
Head over to my Etsy Site to take a look.

They are all made from vintage pillowcases - so one of a kind for sure! They will fit a wide range of sizes - the model in the pictures is a size 5 - but I think sizes 4-7 would be great.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...