Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vintage Polka Dot Apron - Improved

This apron I picked up at Canton First Monday Trade Days a few weeks ago.  It was crumpled up at the bottom of a bin...and I saw some possibilities.  This is what I came up with:
I added the turquoise lace around the pocket, the crocheted brown leaves and the vine stitching.  The polka dots were just too cute to pass up!  It's been washed, soaked, and brought back to life, I think anyway!  
If you see little aprons at garage sales or flea markets this spring - think about how you can spruce them up yourself with just a little imagination.
This apron should show up in my Etsy shop soon - 
I'm off to exercise this morning, then hopefully have some time this afternoon to get it  posted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...