Monday, October 5, 2009

More Fabric Pumpkins - Vintage Style this Time

I am still making these pumpkins! 8 and counting....planning on making 5 more at least. Might also be fun to make them in different sizes. They are so cute and easy. Although - I've relented and gone the easy route on the stems. Instead of doing a hand blanket stitch around the stems, I've got to using the machine. Still cute I think! And I think I'll be keeping these vintage-y looking ones for myself. Now the kids each want one for their bedrooms - may have to do bright orange ones for that. My sons likes to use them as bowling balls around the house.
Don't forget to check out the tut if you want some for yourself! Let me know if you'd made some - I'd love to see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...