Tuesday, August 17, 2010

4 Years Old is Such a BiG BoY!

He approved of the "Buzzy" cake - and that's all that counts!

The boy has some lungs
Pretty much is expression all day long!
Love from his big sister
My little boy turned 4 years old the end of July - I'm a bit late posting pictures, but didn't want to let the occasion be missed.  He decided that he wanted a Buzz Lightyear cake, and me being Miss Crafty, figured I could do this - no problem.  Well - that cake was the hardest one I've ever tackled!  Ugh - my boy didn't care though.  He was just concerned that Buzz had two red buttons on his arms to shoot the bad guys - that was taken care of luckily.
He had a party with 20 of his little friends - not at my house (I'm not that crazy) - and then had fun with just family afterwards, opening up presents and eating more cake and ice cream.
All in all - a good day - a happy boy - a much loved boy, and one that isn't letting anyone forget that he is FOUR!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Fabulous cake! Your sons huge smile says it all - he looks like he had an amzing day.
Your children are just so beautiful.
Louise
x

RetroLeeTX said...

Thank you Louise - there's a reason I didn't include a close up of the cake :) You're sweet to comment - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...