Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scribble, Sketch, and Draw on the Go!








We attended a total of 5 parties last weekend, 3 of which were child's birthday parties.  One was for a sweet little Four year old boy - which as you might guess, is more difficult for me to sew a gift for - and two of the other parties were for 3 little girls.  (One party was a Wedding Reception - so that doesn't count, oh and one was a fun end of summer ice cream party) - keeping up with the math here?  One party was for (four? no... "for") Two girls - one that was Seven, and one that turned Four.
And, I wonder why my brain feels like scrambled eggs sometimes.
OK - so basically, I had 3 little girls that I needed gifts for (not "four"), one little boy, and two parties that don't count in the gifts equation.  I'll stop that now.
And - I had these tablets of paper and colored pencils - so, I whipped up these little Vintagey-Travel Pencil Art Pouch/Cases thingys.  (Still working on the name, here).
Actually - these were the 3 extra that I made, because, did I mention that I'll be at the Cowtown Indie Bazaar on September, 4th?  (Which is also going to be my 39 birthday - ugh!  Can't believe I admitted to that.  Really, it really will be "39".  Trust me, if it's not 39, then I would've told you "29"!  I'm still coming to terms with the whole 30's going into 40's issue.  I know age is just a number, I know, I know - but jeez, .......feels like I just graduated from kindergarten.  Not really, but you know what I mean - more on that topic later, I'm sure!)
So, anywhoo - basically, I'm sewing LIKE CRAZY!  and, I'm still worried about not having enough products to fill my 10x10 booth - but it won't be for lack of trying!
I've got some cutesy Retro Cool Hot Pads to show you all, several funky vintagey- aprons, fabric flower pins, hippie fun retro button headbands, oooooh.....all sorts of things!
These little travel art kits are also available on my Etsy site.

See you all later!  I've got to run...... my boy is rummaging through my bathroom drawers, and that's never a good thing.

3 comments:

Kristi @ Creative Kristi said...

Those are so (sew?) cute! ;) haha sorry couldn't resist, what with all the for (four?) going on in this post!

RetroLeeTX said...

lol - thanks Kristi! My brain is officially mush.

a.tonagel said...

adorable!!!! love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...