Monday, September 6, 2010

Indie Craft Show


All in all, I had a successful day Saturday at the Cowtown Indie Bazaar.  These pictures were taken the night before, and now I'm wishing that I had taken a few on Saturday because you could have seen some of the other vendors in the background.  Here is a link to the Flickr pictures if you care to take a look at what other vendors were selling.  I have to say, it was a very talented group of people.   It was really nice to be at a show where everything was 100% Handmade, and 100% Indie.
Thank you to everyone that came out to support me and the rest of my Etsy Fort Worth group.  Mark your calendars for the March 19, 2011 Spring show!

2 comments:

mominaledo said...

So glad it was a success and sad I missed it. Hope it works out in March! I love the tooth fairy pillows and magnets!

Louise said...

Your stall looks fabulous!!!
I really like the pumpkins stacked up - they look very impressive.
Glad you had a succesful day.
Louise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...