Monday, September 27, 2010

White Pumpkins?

So - what's your style of fall decoration?  Do you go for all Halloween?  Then, dive into Thanksgiving - or do you just do the Fall/Autumn thing?  Are you a traditional orange pumpkin sort of person?  Or step outside the box a bit with the different colors and shapes?  White perhaps?
All of a sudden, after seeing these ADORABLE little white pumpkin soaps from LilAnnieBell - I've been inspired to make my own white pumpkins.
So here's what I came up with....

I'm off to tackle my bin of fall decorations sitting in the garage right now - thinking it's time to dispose of our "Scarecrow Sally" - she's a bit worse for the wear this year.  I'll have to do it discreetly because if the little kiddies see her sitting in the trash can, they may revolt and decide a rescue attempt!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...