Tuesday, December 18, 2007

1 Week to Go~~

Can you say 1 week to Christmas???!! I am NOT ready. Guess I never would be completely ready though come to think of it. Still have some elf work to do for both of my little sugar plums. Tonight we are baking and decorating cookies with some much adored family members. I'm calling the pizza guy - no cooking tonight! I'll post some pictures of the cookies tomorrow - I'm sure they will be very original considering the input of my 5 year old!


What do you have left to do on your list?

Here's what I've got so far - and the list just keeps getting added to as the count down continues.

*Bake Cookies (check. at least after tonight)

*Elf work for both little ones (when is this gonna get done??? May need to call a babysitter!)

*Freeze breakfast casserole for company

*Freeze several dinners for company

*Freeze the dressing for Christmas dinner

*Wrap presents, wrap presents, wrap presents

*Pray for looooonnngggg naps from my children

*Christmas Cards (they ARE ordered, just not here yet. the recipients might receive them around Christmas day if we're lucky)

*Clean my house for company

*Order a gift for my nephew (better get on that one pronto!)
*Grocery Store - (that was going to get accomplished today, but the little darlings took such a loonnnggg nap, we ran out of time this afternoon! Be careful what you wish for as they say!)




Guess that's all I can come up with right now.




Here are some pictures from our household you might enjoy!




Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Oh - and this is a picture of a little Christmas apron I made for one of my daughter's friends for her birthday


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...