Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What a Fun Time!

Saturday turned out to be loads of fun! Here is a picture of what my little corner ended up looking like. The shutters against the wall were perfect - unfortunately they're not mine - I think I need to find some. Thanks Kim and Josh! We had a great turnout of festival goers and what fun to see so many friends out and about. Of course, I had to to a bit of shopping too - so I spent some of my hard earned money on a gorgeous necklace which I purchased from the ladies next to me. I'll have to post a picture of that later.


Speaking of pictures - I'm sick, sick, sick.....my external hard drive has crashed. Thinking I was being careful, I put ALL of my family photos on the external hard drive, thinking that if my computer crashed, my pictures would be safe. Duh...guess you have to back up the external hard drive too. It's a job keeping up with pictures, don't you think?? I'm cringing to think of what it is going to cost to recover those pictures - and of course, we have no choice. My list of things to do today involves digging out some CDs and backing up everything else on my computer. What a pain, a neccessary one though I suppose.


I'm off to start working on my to-do list while the little guy is sleeping peacefully!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...