Friday, July 11, 2008

And....We're Off!

Had to share Jim Nabors singing, "Back Home Again in Indiana" - I'm not exactly an Indy 500 fan, but you have to love Jim Nabors (Gomer Pyle!).

I'm leaving in the morning with my kids to visit grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends in Indiana.

My internet access will be extremely limited, so I'm suspecting that I won't post again until we get back.

I've loaded up my carry-on bags with Dum Dum's, fruit chews, Teddy Grahams, gold fish, new book, new movie, crayons, coloring book, diapers, sippy cups, wipees, band-aids, binkies, stuffed blue puppy, pink teddy bear, favorite blanket and Advil for me baby!


And, just because I absolutely love John Denver.........Back Home Again.

It'll feel good to get back home again to Indiana, and I know it'll feel good to get back home again to Texas! See y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...