Thursday, July 3, 2008

Old Linens become Adorable Baby Gifts

Just wanted to share this idea for using your old linens. Remember to look for linens that have holes or stains. You can usually buy them for quite a bit less, and you don't have the guilt factor of cutting up something that is perfectly usable on it's own. Just cut around the hole or stain. I also have a fabulous "recipe" for getting ugly stuff out of linens. If you're interested, just let me know and I'll post it sometime. Of course, good old Texas sunshine does a wonderful job getting yellow spots out any time.
I created these for a customer of mine on Etsy - a little taggie blanket and a burp clothe and/or changing pad. I love using bits and pieces of chenille for baby items because they are so soft.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...