Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Adventure and Safe Return

My Girl and her Papa at Pioneer Land..........Summit Hill Farm.................
I scored some awesome linens!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't they pretty on the clothes line?
Yes, this is my son in the hospital. Some drama during the trip - but all's well now!
My kiddos in front of the barn.........
We celebrated my little boy's 2nd birthday - "Choo Choo, I'm Two!"
Here are just a few pictures of our adventure to Indiana. We did so many things I don't know where to start. It was a great visit - we love and miss our family already. I'll fill in the blanks soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of the linens.
The kiddos aren't so bad themselves. :)

Anonymous said...

At one time I saw a pic of a pleated apron on your site. I can't seem to locate it now but I would like to try making one. Could you help me out?
Thanks!
amanda t.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...