Friday, November 7, 2008

Craft Shows Here I Come



Just wanted to share with you a few pictures of the items I'll have for sale in Indiana these next few weeks. The first show is Saturday, November 15th and the second is Saturday, December 6th. I will also be setting up in my town during the Christmas Tyme Celebration on the 6th. I'll be at Milestone Portraits again (same place we had our pictures taken a few weeks ago) I'm headed to the post office to ship everything off to my sister as soon as my boy gets up from his nap and his sister steps off of the school bus.


Along with the hats and diaper/wipe bags, I'll have an assortment of other items - pillowcase skirts, glamo camo items, fleece hats, and bibs. I really wanted to have more ready, but this was all I could get done. My sweet hubby has offered to take the kids all day Sunday so that I can have the entire day to sew. So, hopefully I'll have more items to add to my Etsy shop. Getting antsy for some apron sewing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...