Friday, July 10, 2009

Adios to the Layer Cake Apron and Thank You to Haley!

Just wanted to say a big huge - "THANKS" to Haley! - This gorgeous Layer Cake Apron is headed to Atlanta, Georgia today, purchased from my Etsy site.  Haley, I hope you love it -it's really one of my favorites.   I personally love the bark clothe on the waistband and along the bottom.
I posted about it earlier and you and read about it here.

That's all for today - I'm a busy beaver finishing up another project for "Amy" in Texas which I hope to get to share with you before I head north to Indiana with the little munchkins for a few weeks.  Hoping for some cooler weather - fyi - it's 104 today!!!  Could get worse, it was 110 degrees the day my son was born almost 3 years ago!  Can't believe my baby is almost 3!  He's on his 2nd day of big boy underpants!  Wahoo!  What a big boy, I'm so proud!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...