Monday, November 30, 2009

Scenes from the Beach



Just some pictures from the beach. We had a great time - great weather too. Kids loved the sand, and indoor pool, of course. Beautiful sunsets...... Spending time with a much loved uncle and Grandma......A trip to Bellingrath Gardens to see the Christmas Lights - it's beautiful - you really need to go if you're in the area this season.

Had to include this picture - of my hubby and I - Have you ever been to the Flora Bama?? It's touted as the Last Great American Roadhouse - sits right on the Florida/Alabama line in Perdido Key. Yes,....those are bras hanging from the ceiling (none of which belong to me, I assure you)! Quite the experience I must tell you! We tucked the kiddies into bed, left them with their grandma, and walked next door to look for a little fun. Absolutely the best people watching place I've been to in a long time!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving - I cannot believe it's Christmas time. Wish I could make time stop for a week or so, so that I could get all of my to-do list items crossed off - then sit back with a hot toddy and just enjoy. Ahh....getting ready for another Trunk Show on Monday...if you're in the area, I love to see you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...