Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tooth Fairy Pillows - Vintage Style of Course


I'm getting geared up for one more show next week. This is a three day show, so I am sewing like a crazy woman trying to get enough product to display.
I'm excited about these cute little Tooth Fairy Pillows and wanted to see what you all thought. Hope you like them!
If you are in the Fort Worth area, stop by and see me!
Here's the scoop:
Where: University Christian Church
When: Thursday, Nov. 12 through Saturday, Nov. 14th
Hours of Operation: 9am-2pm Thursday and Friday, and 10am-3pm Saturday

4 comments:

a.tonagel said...

adorable!!!!! They would be really sweet in a little girls' room.

DixieDoodleGoodies said...

Love your stuff...love your blog!! Where do you find the time to get so much sewing done?

RetroLeeTX said...

no sleep. lots of coffee.

Andee said...

These are the cutest things I have seen all day! Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...