Monday, November 5, 2007

Aprons, Aprons, Aprons....I LOVE EM!




This...is what I've been working on lately. This one and a little gir's to match. I'm so excited, because I personally think it's adorable! Don't you??

It's made from 90% vintage material. The sort of graphic design was a feed sack/flour sack...the floral print was from something my mom found for me - we think it could've been a skirt at some point. The lace and doily are old too, I'm not sure of their origin. The only new piece is the little tea cup print, which is a reprodution. I fell in love with it when I saw it and had to have it.

I should have this and the child's apron posted on etsy soon!

Don't we make cute models? My #1 actually took the picture of me! A budding photographer, I'm sure!

1 comment:

a.tonagel said...

I also love your aprons! So cute! I want to make some! I am looking forward to reading your blog. :)
love, amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...