Friday, November 9, 2007

More Aprons!




I'm really excited about these two little numbers! The adult one has this gorgeous crochet work on it that came from a pillowcase that I've had in my stash for a looonnngg time. It's been waiting patiently for me to make just this apron.
The colors turned out so bright and cheerful. Look for these to be posted soon on my etsy store.

Yes, my daughter took the picture of me here also. She's my #1 little helper for sure! What I haven't published are the pictures of #2 hanging off of my leg and the dog (rather LARGE dog)...running through the picture. I instructed her to take a picture from "behind"....well, that's never really a good idea, because how often do you see your "behind" like your child sees your "behind"?! I don't recommend it! Needless to say, what I think is comfortable for chasing children and slobbery dog around all day doesn't translate well into what actually looks good! I think there will be significant cropping in those pictures because I did want to show the cute bow in the back.
I think I'm requesting a few hours for shopping this weekend for myself and by myself from my sweet husband!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...