Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This Little Piggy Went to Market............





I decided to take a clue from a friend - I decided to jump out of bed the minute my eyes opened this morning, just to see what I could get done before the rest of my family was up and requiring my attention. It was nice to have that cup of coffee before the rooster crowed.


Here's what I've gotten done so far today as of 10:15am:


-emptied the dish washer
-1 load of laundry washed and folded

-fixed breakfast and actually cleaned up afterwards

-dropped #1 off at PreSchool

-played with #2

-dropped hubby's shirts off at the dry cleaner

-made a phone call to a friend

-took a shower! (and mangaged to apply a little powder and mascara!) - granted this was after dropping #1 off at school - I don't want to scare her teachers twice in one day!

-checked on mail delivery for a customer

-and now I'm headed to my sewing room for some much needed time "creating".


I'm excited because in my small town we have a Christmas Tyme festival in December - it's coming up soon and I've been blessed by being asked to display some of my wares in a photo studio which sits on the square. It'll be so much fun seeing the whole town out having fun and enjoying the season. Which I cannot believe is actually here already! I've got to have something to actually sell....so......


Got to go sew!!!!


And - as of 8:50pm I have:

-finished a child's apron AND a pillowcase dress AND started another pillowcase dress

-managed a phone call with my sister

-made a doctor's appointment

-grocery shopping with both kids

-groceries are actually put away!

-dinner in 2 little tummies

-fed the dog

-attended a church function this evening

-checked e-mail and actually read and/or responded to most

-and now - both are in bed sleeping peacfully!


Ahh.....I'll pat myself on the back for a job well done today. (I'm not going to mention the underwear on the floor and toys strewn throughout the house - that can wait until tomorrow - I'm going to go work on the pillowcase dress a little longer.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...