Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Tyme in Little Town, Texas





I've been getting geared up for the past several weeks, sewing like mad to get ready for the little Christmas festival here in the little town I live in. I'll be setting up shop near the "town square" - all of a handfull of shops - in a photography studio. I'm praying for no rain - (50% chance as of right now) - and a decent turnout (football playoffs are in full swing!). Oh well, regardless, it's a great time for the kids and adults alike and... if I don't sell much, at least my etsy shop will be well stocked!


Here are some sneak peaks at what I've been working on........

If you don't live nearby and are interested in something you see - you can always check out my etsy shop next week.
Now I've got to get packing! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...