Friday, February 15, 2008

Class Report

Well, after 4 hours of "serging"....this is what I accomplished!
I decided to sign up for Serger II....I'd like to learn how to do those Rolled Edges.
I think it's something I'll just have to practice with - it's sort of like learning to sew all over again - well, it's just a different machine. For those of you that sew - you know what I mean when I say that you just "know" your machine - you spend so much time with it. I think I just need to spend some "date" time, getting to know you time with my serger. Maybe if I give it a name, it'll treat me nicer, and feel like a true member of my family! Got any ideas???
If so, leave me a comment!
These are just some fabrics I found at Joann's the other day. My little boy loves, loves, loves puppies. So, I think I'll make him a little camp shirt, or maybe jon jon's out of the puppy material.
Then, I just loved the other two. I'm thinking circle skirts, either for my little girl, or to post on Etsy. The brown fabric is so pretty - it's chocolate brown with white embroidery.
Then, this little pattern I found in my stash the other day.
It's just too cute- I'm planning to dig into this soon and for sure make some for my shop.

Hope you all have a great day! Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...