Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Clipboard Cute

I mentioned before that i don't consider myself a "paper" crafter - but, I've seen these cute clip boards around and have really wanted one for myself. So easy - just dig out the Modge Podge, some trim, your glue gun and scrapbook paper. I stenciled our family initial on it as well and had to put a little vintage bit on the clip at the top. It's a wooden piece that I found in my stash of goodies. Had a little trouble gluing it onto the metal clip with the hot glue gun but found that E600 glue worked great. Looking forward to using this on my fridge!
The best part is that this didn't cost me a penny - the clip board came from a garage sale (got the clipboard for free) and I had all the other supplies in my stash.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...