Friday, January 30, 2009

Love Vintage Pillowcases?

If you do, then you'll have to check out Lark Books Craft Challenge - Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Pillowcase . Why? Well, because you love vintage pillowcases, but also because I have a project featured in this book! I'm so excited to see it in print myself. My contribution is an apron made from vintage pillowcases. I would show you all a picture, but since my computer was stolen - my pictures went with it. So, it'll just have to wait.
The book is due out March, 2009. I'll be sure to let you all know when I get my first copy. I am excited myself to see all of the other projects in this book. I love vintage linens and am always looking for ways to use them.

3 comments:

a.tonagel said...

How exciting! I will be purchasing a book when they come out! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi... I too have two projects in the book...... EXCITING ISN'T IT!
The book is already being sold...... I ordred one from Target.com last week and will get it tommorrow. I had a lady comment on my blog that she received hers last week from a preorder! It's for sale everywhere.... Google it and you'll see!

I can't wait to see what everyone submitted!

Lacie said...

Can't wait!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...