Thursday, May 21, 2009


My blog was visited by Bea of Bea's Blabber and she gave me this award.Thank you, Bea!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I've been secretly visiting several blogs lately and I'm glad to have the chance to share them with you. Hopefully they will inspire you to get creative this summer!
So here my blog picks for the award. Be sure to check them out - you'll be so glad you did!

Stacie at Creative Crate
Eren at This Vintage Chica
Wendy at The Shabby Nest
Andrea at Everyday Beauty
Kelli and Rian at Presser Foot
Heather at Past Present Collection
Tif at Dottie Angel
Tracy at Tracy Porter - Be Inspired!
Mique at Thirty Handmade Days
Nikki at You SEW Girl
Amy at Tie One On
Julie at Jane's Apron
Daria at "Apron A Day
Wardrobe Refashion
Gabreial at Vintage Indie

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh - thank you very much! ANd I'm looking forward to checking out all the other blogs you've listed (all new to me!).

I'm off for a sewing weekend (WOOHOO!!) with a bunch of local bloggers, so I daresay I'll come back with a refreshed blogroll....

Bea said...

Thanks for the list of great blogs. I'm always looking for new sites.

a.tonagel said...

Congrats on the win!

julie (jane's apron) said...

Thank Lee-Ann...a whole new set of blogs to visit for me too. Love your stitched tags!

Andrea Singarella said...

Thank you so much for the award, Lee-Ann! It's nice to "meet" you and discover a fun new blog to read!

Stacie said...

Thanks so much for the award!! I really enjoy your blog too!! Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...