Thursday, September 18, 2008

Craft Club Aprons and Sick Kids

Craft Club was a hit Tuesday night. - We made these aprons. Most of the girls had never sewn before, and I think everyone left proud of their accomplishments! We used 3 different Amy Butler fabrics.
I'm bummed today because my boy is sick. We left for church last night and after he'd been squabbling with his sister and crying, I noticed him wheezing. So, we're headed to the doctor this afternoon. Our picture session has been cancelled. These poor children may never have their 2 year and 6 year picture taken, will they forgive me when they are grown? The photographer is out of town for the next few weeks - so that pushes us into October, and my boy will be 27 mo. old. Kim takes phenomenal pictures. We'd been planning this for months - well, "budgeting" for this. It's not your run of the mill trip to the JCPenney photo studio prices, but well worth it at certain points in your life. Guess what my family is getting for Christmas presents? That is if we every have the pictures made. My girl woke up last night coughing like crazy - that nasty "barking" cough. I just hate it when the kids are sick.

1 comment:

a.tonagel said...

Oh! I love the aprons! I can't believe you finished those all in one night!
I am also excited about my picture I will be getting for Christmas. :)
I have one of Sawyer for you I will send it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...