Sunday, September 14, 2008

Plaid Patchwork Dress - It's Done - Ready for Pictures, I think.

I finally was able to complete my girl's little patchwork dress. She's not as crazy about it as I had hoped, but that was a pie in the sky dream anyway. She only likes t-shirts and knit pants these days - no shoes, and hair flying wildly. A little gypsy. Anyhow, I think the dress is adorable. I used this pattern from Simplicity. As I posted earlier, I loved this little dress from Kelly's Kids, but decided that I could make it, instead of doling out my precious hard earned $$.

Just wanted to share a few pictures from the Cowboy Party for Carson - it was sooo cute! All of the little cowboys and cowgirls riding ponies, good Texas BBQ, good friends and cake.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...