Monday, October 20, 2008
Top Ten Things I am Avoiding Lately (and it's NOT Dancing with the Stars)
1. the pile of laundry in the laundry room (as well as bits scattered thither and yon throughout the house)
2. unmade beds
3. dishes on my counter that need to be "handwashed" - don't you hate those??? (I've gotten in to the habit of taking my travel coffee mugs with me when I take my girl to school in the early, early morning, unfortunately, you can't put those things in the dish washer, it'll result in coffee spilled down your shirt, early, early, in the morning....which just leads to more laundry....)
4. creating a Family Budget. I've vowed to do this, but ugh, it's a pain. Got to do better about those spur of the moment purchases (like diet cokes in the afternoon between the hours of 2-4pm...it is Happy Hour afterall at Sonic! Half price drinks! - and more caffeine to get me through the afternoon)
5. cutting back on caffeine (who has the time?)
6. excercise (enough said.)
7. bills and receipts staring at me from my desk as I type this
8. dust "drapes" on my ceiling fans
9. putting curtains up in my kitchen
10. putting curtains up in my boy's room
Here's what I have been doing:
*Anticipating the Dancing with the Stars episode tonight!! WaHoo!!
*Sewing, cutting, crocheting, little hats and Yo Yo's
*Kindermusik this morning with my boy
*eating the crumbs left over from purchased bake sale goods this weekend.
*blowing my nose (I've got some sort of crud, allergies or a cold or something annoying)
What have you been up to????