Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Craft Club Crafters at it Again!

We met last night at Shannon's house for our monthly Craft Club get together. Her husband said it looked like a sweat shop in their dining room when he returned home. We had fabric scattered all over, scissors flying, irons steaming and sewing machines humming along until about 11pm last night - but well worth it!
Here's what we did:

Here's the back.... cute, don't you think??Close up of the front.....I had trouble getting the color just right on my camera, the colors are actually more vibrant. Also, the other girls are supposed to e-mail me their photos - so when they do, I'll be sure to include them here.

What has your craft club been up to lately??

2 comments:

Lacie said...

too cute~

susan said...

that is really pretty
my teen would love that on a bag~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...