Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More Pictures of Ballas and Hough Band - Dallas, TX

Here are a few more pictures from our evening at the House of Blues in Dallas. I can't tell you how genuinely nice these guys seemed to be. Their energy and enthusiasm was so contagious - and, I am genuinely looking forward to hearing more of their music as well as seeing them dance.

This is Sam. We had such fun watching this kid play guitar. I hardly ever saw him with out a smile on his face...

The girl in this picture is Emily Grace. She plays keyboard. Seemed like a really sweet girl. I think the band had just as much fun as the audience that night.
Thanks again Ballas and Hough Band for such a fun evening my mom and I will have fun talking about for a long time!



4 comments:

a.tonagel said...

still totally jealous!

RetroLeeTX said...

still totally can't believe we got that lucky!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun!
-sandy toe

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You lucky girls...what a blast! One of those "meant-to-be" kind of evenings!
Stay Cozy, Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...