Thursday, August 27, 2009

Old Sheets=New Lounge Pants

I've finished my first pair of lounge pants from my Indiana stash of vintage goods. I'm loving them so much I think I may have to keep these for myself! Here is my first example of Tatting - it's sewn on with the sewing machine, which I know is probably a faux pas, but in the interest of time, and well, interest, I decided to just stitch the heck out of it with my machine.

I added black velour to the waistband and black satin ribbon for the drawstring. I just love the black next to that wierd 70's green.
What do you think....should I keep em? Or sell them?? We'll see....

2 comments:

Andee said...

These are so cute. I like the velour waistband -- very creative! I was wondering if you know about Etsy Fort Worth. My husband just opened an Etsy shop and joined this group. I think you'd make a great addition if you are so inclined. http://www.etsyfortworth.com/

RetroLeeTX said...

Hey - thanks Andee - I'll have to check it out. I love networking with fellow Etsy'ers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...