Friday, March 7, 2008

Jackpot Thrifting and Snow in Texas!

I went to a garage sale this past weekend and think I scored some treasures. I managed to get this assortment of linens (love the Chick table scarf)....
This little cookbook..... (have to remind myself, that yes, "Food is Fun....."



















And this little book. It has the cutest pictures I wanted to share. Those of you who are into paper crafting - maybe you could give me some ideas as to what to do with it. I don't want to tear any of the pages out, but maybe doing some color copying, then displaying the pages somehow....any ideas???
This one with the little pony I love....you have to love a pony that puts up with little children (they are rare to find believe it or not!)




















This one I thought was funny - love how they show the dad in slacks and a button down shirt working in the garden!


Then, yes, we had snow in Texas yesterday - here is a picture of my back yard. This is very unusual for Texas, especially the part of the state that I live in. Being a "yankee" though - growing up in the midwest - I get a kick out of these southerners making such a huge deal out of a few inches of snow. I think all of the schools in the area closed early, and many started 2 hours late this morning. O well, it's still fun! My little munchkins had fun watching the big flakes come down all day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...