Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Apron

I wanted to share my newest creation - it's a half apron made from a vintage sheet, vintage buttons and vintage doilie. The zebra stripe obviously isn't old, but I thought it looked cute with the other trims. Hope you like it! You can also see it in my Etsy Shop.
I think it looks equally as cute on me as it does on my girl.

Did anyone watch Dancing with the Stars?? Who's your favorite? Who do you think needs to go? Did you vote? I thought Mario was the best man and really enjoyed watching all of them though. No one really stunk. The women were all really good too. Kristi I think was probably the best. I was really impressed with Marlee Matlin and Pricilla Presley. You can't deny the pure joy and enthusiasm from Marissa.
I love this show for several reasons, one of which is the fact that you can watch with your children. My kids love watching it - probably because their mom is dancing around the living room floor looking like a crazy woman.

3 comments:

Lacie said...

Hey, I have some of that material on the Apron from you! I love them!!

Question: Have you come up witha creative way to show off the aprons you are not wearing...I have a slew of aprons and I can only wear one at a time-Ha! but I want them to be seen---

Yarni Gras! said...

I love your aprons. I meant to comment on Apronista but kept reading everyone's comments and forgot!

You're seriously talented.
I've just started making aprons so mine are still pretty straight forward...but maybe one day.......


val

RetroLeeTX said...

Val -
thanks for visiting!...and stroking my ego! It's a lot of fun connecting with people who share a love of aprons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...