Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Salt an Peppa

Friday afternoon I packed a bag and headed out. No kids, no husband -
to a great little town south of here for a little SPA treatment (Spiritual Purpose Awakening) - a women's retreat through my church. What a great time - very insightful, relaxing, and a great time with friends.
On the way home Saturday, I had to stop in to an antique mall along my route.

These are some of my finds.....
A great retro set of salt and pepper shakers. You can see they sort of match my canisters in the background (which came from my husband's grandmother's kitchen).

I also picked up this cute apron - just loved the colors mostly - I thought it looks especially springy.

















And..I found this apron pattern. It seems to be unused and all intact. I'll let you all know when I make an apron from it.























This is a burp clothe and taggie set I made as a custom order - just wanted to share! You can see it in my Etsy shop soon.

1 comment:

Lacie said...

I think it would be dangerous for us to go shopping together! I LOVE your finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...