Friday, March 28, 2008

Vintage Apron Pattern Results - finally.

I finally got it done - I mentioned this great vintage apron pattern that I bought a few weeks ago at an antique mall in Granbury, Texas. I gave it a go - and I think it turned out pretty cute! It's very flouncy and very feminine.
My little girl took the pictures for me - didn't she do a great job? She's 5! Such a good helper to me. It's been a bit of a struggle the last few days to get any sewing in. My boy is upset with me at the moment because I'm making him stay in his crib while I type this (he really should be taking a nap). Afterall, we've been outside all morning playing at the park, even had a picnic lunch outside. You'd think that would tucker him out. (Pause...................) Guess he's got other plans today. He's now out of his room, upset at his sister because she won't share her yogurt with him.
Now, if I can just carve out 5 minutes to get this listed on my etsy shop....won't be long, by the end of the day.




Well, here's to wishing you the time you desire to create!

5 comments:

Lacie said...

I love it!!!!!! And I want one!

RetroLeeTX said...

Glad you like it - I think it turned out really cute too. You can tell your hubby where to find it :)
I just love the fact that it came from an old pattern.

Shawnee said...

Wow, that is an adorable apron!!

RetroLeeTX said...

Thanks Shawnee - welcome to my blog!

DaCraftyLady said...

fantastic. I love it...what a great pattern and find.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...