Friday, August 22, 2008

Aprons Around the Globe


I've noticed quite a few hits from this website - "10marifet I would include a picture from their site, but since I can't read turkish, I can't figure out how to do that.
Apparently, they love me in Turkey. I'm number 7 on the list. It's another great place to find apron tutorials. If you click on them, they'll bring up other blogs in English.
I love the fact that women around the globe are sharing their love and interest in aprons and sewing. The internet is great for many reasons, but think about how we can reach out to one another just by typing on a computer. Obviously some terrible things can happen just by typing some words on a computer, but I'm comforted by the fact that as women - we can somehow join hands. I'm convinced that women can change the world.
If you're coming to me from 10marifet - welcome!! And thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...