Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Round Top Texas - Help!

Ok - I've finally managed to pin down a date for a girl's weekend in Round Top!
I'm so excited - I haven't been in several years and my friends that are going have never been. We're going during the first weekend of "Preview Week", which is still crowded and chock full of stuff to see. The problem is, as you can imagine, I'm just now trying to find lodging at a decent rate.
Help - do any of you have any suggestions of some secret place (that you're willing to give me the name)! Believe me, I've checked all over the internet. We can stay in Austin, which isn't horrible of a drive, we just want to get in all the shopping we possibly can (WITHOUT KIDS EVEN!!) Yahoo!!!! We'll have a blast no matter where we stay - but I"d sure appreciate any advise!
ROUND TOP HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.antiqueweekend.com/indexmain.html - check this out if you don't know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...